|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||50 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets/year|
|Installation:||Under Technician's Guidance||Usage:||Reduce Material's Moisture|
automatic flash dryer,
rotary flash dryer
Industrial high speed flash dryer / drying machine for ceramic, food
The drying equipment based on the advanced technology of absorbing foreign similar products. It is a new type of drying equipment developed by our company to dry paste, filter cake and heat sensitive materials. The hot air enters the agitating and pulverizing drying chamber from the bottom of the dryer at an appropriate spraying speed by the inlet pipe, and the material is strongly sheared, collided and rubbed to be micronized, thereby enhancing mass transfer and heat transfer.
At the bottom of the dryer, the larger and wetter pellets are mechanically broken by the action of the agitator. The particles with lower moisture content and smaller particle size are entrained by the swirling airflow and further dried during the ascending process. The dehydrated dry material rises with the hot airflow, and the classification ring intercepts the large particles. The small particles are discharged from the center of the ring to the outside of the dryer, and the particles are recovered by the cyclone separator and the dust collector. The wet material or the bulk material is subjected to centrifugal force, it falls to the bottom and then it is crushed and dried.
Due to the high speed rotating flow of the gas-solid phase, the inertia of the solid phase is greater than that of the gas phase, and the relative speed of the solid-gas phase is larger, which strengthens the mass transfer and heat transfer between the two phases, so the production intensity of the machine is high.
1. The self-contained arch-breaking feeding device is used for continuous and stable feeding, there is no bridging in the process.
2. Special pneumatic seal and bearing cooling devices effectively extend the service life of the drive.
3. The special air distribution device reduces the resistance of the equipment and effectively provides the processing air of the dryer.
4. The drying chamber is equipped with a classification ring and a swirling sheet, and the material fineness and final moisture are adjustable.
5. The drying chamber has a high gas velocity in the circumferential direction and the material stays a short time. It prevents material from sticking to the wall and deterioration of heat sensitive materials effectively, thereby achieving high efficiency and rapidity.
6. A special cooling device is set at the bottom of the dryer to avoid deterioration of the material in the high temperature area at the bottom.
7. Operating under negative pressure or micro-negative pressure, it has good airtightness, high efficiency and eliminates environmental pollution.
1. Ceramics: kaolin, silica, clay, etc.
2. Food: soy protein, starch, distiller's grains, wheat sugar, wheat starch, etc.
3. Dyes: anthraquinone, iron oxide, pigment, butyric acid, various dye intermediates.
4. Organics: atrazine (pesticide), benzoic acid, carboxybenzene, sodium oxalate, acetate, etc.
5. Inorganic class: calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, iron oxide, barium carbonate, antimony trioxide, various metal hydroxide, etc.
Contact Person: Helen Zhong
Tel: 0086571-86787432 / 0086571-85185926